Prev: [SG2] articulation and efficiency Next: [SG] in seach of 15mm

RE: [SG2] articulation and efficiency

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:39:46 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG2] articulation and efficiency

One thing that you did not address is leader activation. And it
probably balances out.

More articulation either means that you have to increase the
leadership hierarchy OR there will be more units that will not
gain benefit from leadership reactivation.

On the other hand, more articulation provides greater area of
coverage and greater flexibility to leadership activation.

Disclaimer: I play Stargrunt once a year at GZGECC. So weigh
my comments appropriately.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net