Prev: RE: re: Mini Related Questions Next: Any Full Thrust Player In The NE Atlanta (The War Room) Area?

Re: [SG] boarding action inspiration

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:54:20 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG] boarding action inspiration

I can't recall the author nor the story off the top of my head, I
believe it wa
a short story collection (War World?) I'll check tonight.  I can give
you the
gist of the story though.  Small engagement between moderate sized
fleets,
boarding action takes place as the powered armor are launched at close
range in
torpedo capsules.  The power armor form up on the hull of the ship and
then cut
there way inside.  The startled opposing captain takes the desperate
action of
flooding the affected areas with radiation from the engine room.
However the P
not be confined to the standard deck structure (they just cut through
the
bulkheads!) escape this and capture the bridge.

JDoch226@aol.com on 10/03/2000 08:37:54 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  [SG] boarding action inspiration

Can anyone suggest some books that would provide inspiring descriptions
of
boarding actions (as I work on my 25mm starship deck gameboards)?
Thanks,
Jed Docherty

Prev: RE: re: Mini Related Questions Next: Any Full Thrust Player In The NE Atlanta (The War Room) Area?