Prev: Re: More Thrust Missiles Next: RE: [SG] boarding action inspiration

RE: [SG] boarding action inspiration

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 05:36:00 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] boarding action inspiration

Elizabeth Moon:
	Rules of Engagement (If it isn't that book, it's one before it
in the
series)
David Weber:
	The Honor of the Queen (The "mutiny" sequence)
	Echos of Honor (The escape sequence)
Bujold:
	Something in the Vorkosigian stuff but cannot remember where at
the mom
ent.
Cherryh:
	Cannot think of anything at the moment but probably has
something tucke
away somewhere.
Simon Green (Deathstalker series):
	Has a variety of scenes that should work if I remember properly.

Sorry, no coffee yet and that is all I can think of.

David