Prev: Re: Mini Related Questions Next: Re: More Thrust Missiles

Re: Mini Related Questions

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 20:26:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Mini Related Questions

On Wed, 04 Oct 2000 10:04:12 +1100, Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
wrote:

>By the way, given the figs being discussed, now would probably a good
time
>to admit to having a website with a gallery its at

Nice images, Beth!

That not-bug bug looks... pretty good! I wonder how many not-bugs you'd
need
to have a half decent SG2 game. I think my NSL infantry would look good
beside
them (under them?).

Good looking Martian tripods, too. Nice site, Beth and Derek!

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Mini Related Questions Next: Re: More Thrust Missiles