Prev: Re: Next: Re: Mini Related Questions

Re: Mini Related Questions

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 10:01:58 +1100
Subject: Re: Mini Related Questions

G'day guys,

 >Yes, the "EM" is because they are Eureka Miniatures.
 >We'll have more of them at Bifrost, so come and see us there.
 >I think Eureka has them listed as the "Chaos Chicken"!

Be warned the chickens can be hard to get hold of as Nic as has to
becareful about what they don't look like. So you need to call them by
name
(and preferably have a reference) when you order them.

 >I think it is probably one of the Micro Machine Action Fleet plastics.
 >You can still find a few of these around Toys R Us or some of the
cheap
 >clearance shops.

There's also a couple of plastic kits of rhino and scarab beetles that
work
well as they're about 20cm long and 6cm high and look very "big and
mean"
next to 25mm figs (even meaner next to 15mm).

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Next: Re: Mini Related Questions