Prev: Re: [OT] Looking for our GZGverse Japanese faction

Mini Related Questions

From: "Dave Pullen" <david.pullen3@v...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:57:07 +0100
Subject: Mini Related Questions

A couple of questions:

1) Last year at Bifrost ('99) I bought a load of what were called
'em-bug's,
bearing absolutely no similarity to the Starship Troopers (film) bugs at
all
*ahem*. Since I got these from the GZG stall I assumed that the 'e'
stood
for Eureka but I can't find these on his site, does anyone know where I
can
get more or will there be some at Bifrost this year?
I mean 25mm and don't mean either of the 3 bugs in the GZG catalogue

2) I am informed that at a convention last weekend (in the UK) there was
game using these bug figures (possibly) and also using at least one big
tanker bug, anyone know where the big bug came from?

What then is it?
The day it is of the fighting of Horus in it with Set,
throwing excrement in the face of Horus,
and carried off Horus the testicles of Set,
For Thoth did this with his fingers himself.

- Papyrus of Ani, The Chapter of passing through Amenta,
and of coming forth by day.

Prev: Re: [OT] Looking for our GZGverse Japanese faction