Prev: RE: [figures] Interesting development Next: ordering from our various distributors

RE: Asymetric ships

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:20:00 -0400
Subject: RE: Asymetric ships

I have one mini that has the top of the post bent. This places it at a
45
degree roll.
The ship is a NAC Miyazaki (see Geo-Hex's web site for picture of a
Miyazaki; our
HTTP access is down, so I can't provide a direct URL). This is an
asymertirc

miniature, an looks very cool with the wing reaching up.

This was done by accident, but I have thought of doing more of them
using
piano
wire.

-----