Prev: Re: Asymetric ships Next: Re: testing.

testing.

From: Andy Satterfield <Asatterfield@B...>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 12:50:09 -0700
Subject: testing.

Sorry for this dumb topic but just wanted to make sure that I am sending
this to the correct place.  I have been part of the list for a long time
but
have never sent in a comment or question.

I am in the states and the folks at Geo-Hex don't carry all of the SGII
stuff that GZG has available and I am thinking about making some
overseas
orders.  What I want to know is where I might be able to find some
photos of
the mini's that GZG has in there SGII line.  Always like to be able to
see
what I am buying.  Anyway if you folks could give me any information
that
would be great.

Also have any of you that are from the States done business with Eureka
miniatures?  If so how are they to deal with?  How long does it take to
get
the product?

Again forgive me about the subject line but I am not sure if this is the
correct email to send these things to.

Have a great day and good gaming.

Andy.

Prev: Re: Asymetric ships Next: Re: testing.