Prev: Re: Space Master Star Map Next: RE: Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)

Re: (FT) Vessel Designs on web site

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 05:44:04 -0400
Subject: Re: (FT) Vessel Designs on web site

Okay, I know it has been a while, but I've finally updated my design
page to
show the correction below, and added a further NAC design (the
Shrike-class
FF).  Okay, I know what you are thinking--this just means I'm going to
have
to update this thing again after Oerjan finds I've added the costs
wrong...

One of these days I am going to use one of the excellent spreadsheets
that
abound to do my designs, but I haven't gotten that desperate just yet.

Rob

ps--Oerjan, thanks for the design reviews.