Prev: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Artistic type person needed Next: Re: Space Master Star Map

Re: Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)

From: Conchart@g...
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:39:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)

I have to admit, I love the Heavy Gear setting, but I run all the games
in
it with Stargrunt 2 :) Much more fun. The size of the striders like the
one
you bought is one of the main reasons DS9 has given for the scale
change,
the Mamoth is actually as big as it should be with out being too heavy
and
expensive.

Jade Tseng

> > > The new 1/144 scale Heavy Gears would make nice
> > size
> > > 1/2 Inf Walkers for 15mm....
> > >
> > > Jon (GZG)
> >
> > My idea exactly. :) You'd be surprised how 'right' 15mm looks
standing
next
> > to them too. Fits the idea of the little bity crammed cockpit and
the
idea