Prev: GZG-WCC Flea Market? Next: Re: GZG-WCC Flea Market?

RE: Space Master Star Map

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:44:35 +1100
Subject: RE: Space Master Star Map

Not handy, but I do still have my copy.  I might even be able to scan
it,
but could be a couple of weeks as it's at my parents.

[OT] The new SM Privateer has no tangible links to the old system or
universe, which is a pain for conversion work.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta