Prev: Re: OT: Martian Metal Traveller on eBay Next: Re: OT: Martian Metal Traveller on eBay

Re: OT: Martian Metal Traveller on eBay

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:01:58 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Martian Metal Traveller on eBay

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:49:47 -0700, Michael Brown
<mwbrown@veriomail.com>
wrote:

>Just saw this stuff, I have no affiliation what so ever.  Some
examples:

Gee, thanks Mike. God, now I have to fight everyone on this list for it
too,
huh? It's bad enough that everyone on Usenet knows they're there, now
you've
told the GZG List... Oh, well, good thing I got that big retention
bonus...
:-)

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: OT: Martian Metal Traveller on eBay Next: Re: OT: Martian Metal Traveller on eBay