Prev: Re: Pirates and Privateers Next: Re: Georgian Yeast

RE: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:55:29 -0500
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

***
Or maybe Horseshoe Crabs?
http://www.pakcenter.com/reading/education/zoo/insects/ins10.html
***

My browser didn't show anything on the page, but I looked at the source,
and found this pic.
http://www.pakcenter.com/reading/education/zoo/insects/images/ins10.jpg

If forced to, I'd take trilobites over horseshoe crabs...

Personally, though, I think you folks aren't looking closely enough.
Don't
you think the 'tail' pieces on several appear to have a strong FSE
influence??? With recent ORC 'incidents' on ESU frontiers, the
motherland's
deep space flotillas shall be even more vigilant!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Pirates and Privateers Next: Re: Georgian Yeast