Prev: Re: Pirates and Privateers Next: Re: Pirates and Privateers

Re: Pirates and Privateers

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:14:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Pirates and Privateers

***
> In the Confederacy's case, Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation
(where
> all slaves, in all states -- including Rebel states -- were
declared free)

You're sure about that "all states" part?
***

The Emancipation Proclamation ONLY covered the secessionist states.
Kinda
moot elsewhere. *yawn*

Look, can't the rest of us agree the AE is an obvious Bavarian
Illuminati
fabrication? This part of the thread started with Laserlight wrongly
answering Karl's questions twice, and Karl's failing to take my advice
on
dropping the whole thing.

The repetition in the arguments is becoming tiresome.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Pirates and Privateers Next: Re: Pirates and Privateers