Prev: Re: Pirates and Privateers Next: Re: Pirates and Privateers

Re: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:12:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

Conchart@geotec.net wrote:

> > About size 1, I guess. The new 1/144 scale Heavy Gears would make
nice
> size
> > 1/2 Inf Walkers for 15mm....
> >
> > Jon (GZG)
>
> My idea exactly. :) You'd be surprised how 'right' 15mm looks standing
next
> to them too. Fits the idea of the little bity crammed cockpit and the
idea
> of Heavy Gears being small nimble fighting machines to a T.

	Actually, I was thinking of adding traditional PA suits to my
games of
"Gear Krieg" alongside the official 15mm walkers that will come out in
December.  These new PA figs would be perfect.	At the same time, the
standard infantry figs would be great for my standard games of "Heavy
Gear."

	Thank you St. Jon!
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
	drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

				      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
					"A Night At the Opera"

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com	      WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Pirates and Privateers Next: Re: Pirates and Privateers