Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!! Next: Re: [OT] List Archives

Re: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:18:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

>No, I don't have a proper background for the ORC, but see it as
probably a
> mutual-defence league between several technically-developed
Outworld
> colonies who have broken away from earth domination.

That's spelled "Alarishi Empire" :-) , although "coalition" is
perhaps too formal--"functioning anarchy", now...

> SGZ-17A New Israeli PIG (plasma gunner)

That's not kosher! :-)

> STARGRUNT FIGURES IN 15mm.....
So if I invest in 15mm SG figs, then what size Infantry Walker
are the four 25mm powered armor troops I've got?

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!! Next: Re: [OT] List Archives