Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: Re: Stellar Wars Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

Re: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:29:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

Firstly, THANKS MR. POPE! With Jon, I think these will work VERY well
with
the Irregular saucer ships.

It's moments like these that make me want to self-kick and get some
webspace functioning.

Pengebos: KR's been pretty mum about doing 15mm; by all means, to
impress
him with your interest, but I think he's already said he's not moving on
the 15mm just yet.

Aron: Lot's of folks doing 15mm vehicles, I think, but the only one off
the
top of my head is Stan Johansen, whom I mentioned a bit ago for his
'space-a-roos'. ;->= I find many of these a little round and doughy
looking, but YMMV.

Sorry, don't have the Johansen URL handy, but I know it'll be in the
archives. Something like 'lovers of OZ' in my post's subject.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: Re: Stellar Wars Re: UNSC fleet carrier design