Prev: Re: Steampunk Miniatures Next: RE: [FT] various subsystems (arc specific armor)

RE: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 06:59:25 -0700
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

KR, consider yourself hinted...

Michael Brown

Subject:	[OFFICIAL UPDATE] New FT ships and SG stuff from GZG!!

[Commercial announcement mode on!]

Snip

For those of you who've been following our 15mm versions of the SG
figures,
the current list is as follows:

STARGRUNT FIGURES IN 15mm.....
Reaction to our first NEW releases of 15mm SG figures has been
excellent,
so here's more:
all ?2.50 per pack:
All AVAILABLE NOW  unless noted.
SG15-N1 	NSL Armoured Infantry (8 figs)
SG15-F1 	FSE Colonial Legionnaires (8 figs) in helmets
SG15-F2 	FSE Colonial Legionnaires (8 figs) in kepis
SG15-U1 	UNSC Hardsuit Marines (8 figs)
SG15-A1 	NAC Royal Marines in helmets (8 figs)
SG15-A2 	NAC Royal Marines - berets etc (8 figs)
SG15-E1 	ESU Naval Infantry (8 figs)
SG15-E2 	ESU Naval Infantry with camo capes (8 figs)
SG15-K1 	Kra'Vak (alien) Infantry (8 figs)
SG15-A3 	NAC POWER ARMOUR (6 figs)
SG15-N3 	NSL POWER ARMOUR (6 figs)
SG15-E3 	ESU POWER ARMOUR (6 figs)
SG15-F3 	FSE POWER ARMOUR (6 figs)
Scheduled for LATE SEPTEMBER/EARLY OCTOBER:
SG15-J1 	Japanese Corporate Troops (8 figs)
SG15-K2 	Kra'Vak Riding Beast "cavalry" (3 beasts + riders)
SG15-C1 	Colonial Militia troops (8 figs)
And more to come!

Other recent new stuff includes some more Hell's Belles, our new Angel
Warriors (with wings!) and even a couple of new Gentlemens'
Collectables.... <grin>

Much more to come soon - the other big bit of news is that (if all goes
plan) I will at last be having a new member of staff joining me very
shortly - this will hopefully (when he's settled in) free up some of my
time to get stuck into some proper designing and writing again, which I
haven't been able to do much of this year as I've been having to run all
parts of the business single-handed. So, hopefully lots more new stuff
come - watch this space!!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Steampunk Miniatures Next: RE: [FT] various subsystems (arc specific armor)