Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: Re: [FT] UNSC design

Re: [FT] Building FT306

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 07:27:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Building FT306

***
Okay, that shows the head/neck and the main drive parts okay.
***

Gotcha. Well, that's why I was so hesitant; I couldn't tell from the pic
whether the 'head/neck' was one piece or not.

I've seen plenty of winged shuttles and the boxy other merchants, but
never
that one.

***
which would make it stick out quite a bit;
***

Well, the radar in the pic sticks out quite a bit, but I'll assume you
mean
monstrously. ;->= Does anyone else see Discovery here?

Only other suggestion is that it might be a mis-packed blister.
Especially
if it's an older, non-clamshell package, KR will be the first to admit
stuff happens.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] various subsystems Next: Re: [FT] UNSC design