Prev: Re: Mil vs. Civ shipping Next: Re: [FT] Matrix Game Full Thrust Campaign

Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 09:54:02 -0400
Subject: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

How about this:

1. Weigh small container full of water
2. Dip mini in water by super glueing wire to a point so that only mini
goes in water and can be pulled out easily (this allows water to
overflow). remove mini.
3. Weigh container and remaining water.
4. Difference is water dispalced

Might get a couple of drops clinging to the mini. Anything to coat it
with to prevent this?

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: Re: Mil vs. Civ shipping Next: Re: [FT] Matrix Game Full Thrust Campaign