Prev: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

Stellar Wars Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 20:21:44 -0500
Subject: Stellar Wars Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

***
Yeah, but the easiest way to figure out the volume of a figure is
to determine the volume of water it displaces.
***

Ok, wiseguy, what of my sugar cube Borg fleet?!?!? Carbon tet?!?!? ;->=

Actually, I think Mr. Miller mentioned water displacement in the rules,
but
I'll have to check when I get home.

The point being, the whole process becomes silly at some point. Whatever
you're comfortable with, obviously, is the way to go. Mr. Taylor's
desire
to have guns displayed approximate guns firing is more than
understandable.
One-to-one correspondence might be a LITTLE obsessive. ;->=

You have to remember I've played with Micro Machines, where the smallest
fighter and the largest Death Star, the smallest shuttle and the largest
Borg cube, are all almost the same size. *heh heh*

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design