Prev: re: [FT] Matrix Game Full Thrust Campaign Next: Re: [FT] UNSC design

RE: Stellar Games? Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:28:26 -0500
Subject: RE: Stellar Games? Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

> > Stellar Games obtained the rights and mold to produce Superior,
> but their
> > website has been strangely dormant for quite awhile. They WERE
> supposed to
> > be back on line August 3.
> >
> > Anyone else have clues as to what's going on?
>
> I contacted Bill Char on 8/23 and this is what he said:
> "I've actually been on vacation a lot longer than planned.
> Nothing bad has happened.  I plan to get the site up within the next
two
> weeks."
>
> It has been a month and the site has not been updated so I'll drop him
> another note.

And I just got a quick response to my query:

"I'm still here.  There a just a few other priorities in my life that
are
delaying the reopening.
I hope to ramp up production and sales before the Christmas season."

So there you go, save your money now and then buy yourself some minis
for
Christmas ;)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: re: [FT] Matrix Game Full Thrust Campaign Next: Re: [FT] UNSC design