Prev: Re: Fw: United States - Espionage Next: Re: Fw: United States - Espionage

Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:49:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:40:46 +0200, "Oerjan Ohlson"
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com>
wrote:

>Um... somehow I don't think PA troopers have to worry overly about
>bears :-7

Okay, it's not GZG, but this write-up from our Cthulhupunk adventures
begs to
differ. THIS bear could take on PA troops. (And in case you all think
this is
entirely off topic, I HAVE done some preliminary conversions of Cthulhu
Mythos
stuff to FMA. Hmmm... Maybe it's time to buy more Mi-Go for BDS
playtesting...).

Check "The Right to Arm Bears" at:
http://www.vex.net/~agoodall/punk.htm

For those of you not into frames, you can see JUST the scenario
write-ups at:

http://www.vex.net/~agoodall/punk22jun1998.htm

(That's the first of the scenarios. The list can be found at
http://www.vex.net/~agoodall/punkwriteups.htm ).

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Fw: United States - Espionage Next: Re: Fw: United States - Espionage