Prev: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG) Next: Fw: United States - Espionage

Re: New DP9 Ship Minis

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:52:58 -0400
Subject: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis

Mike Miserendino wrote:

> Just wanted to let everyone know there was pics available as most of
us are
> always looking for new minis to collect.  The ones I have seen up
close are
> very nice quality.
>
> Mike

I agree with you and thanks for posting the URL.  I've seen the Jovian
strike carrier at our local store and noted the scale of the figure and
the associated price tag.

Don't misunderstand me.  I think the figure modeling and ship
configuration
is very attractive and fits into a hard science fiction game universe. I
am disappointed that the price is quite high for a figure that is at the

same scale as a GZG UNSC heavy cruiser.  GeoHex has two UNSC CAs in a
$7.50 blister, if I recall.

Jon

Prev: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG) Next: Fw: United States - Espionage