Prev: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis Next: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis

Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 00:57:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

> >All the mini's I've completed have been ships, though, so now
> >need to figure out what to do with the bases.  Suggestions?
>
> Well, I'd assume you have an environment in mind for these
people -- city,
> asteroid, snowscape (depends on how white they are...) or
whatever.
> Emulate it?  Maybe concrete sidewalks or asphalt for city, rock
(duh ^_- )
> for asteroid, snowy stuff with low scrub for snowscape....

Alarishi troops tend to fight inside, or on the surface of
whatever body they happen to be on.  So urban would work, and so
would Lunar dust.  My question was not "what environment" but
"how to simulate".

> *Starboard* shoulder joint?
>
> I think it's pretty obvious all you've done is ships, most
people just call
> that "right".... ^_-

"Right" from the point of view of the person wearing the armor,
not "right" as you look at it from in front.

Prev: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis Next: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis