Prev: DS2 SG2 Rules for Heavy Gear from a while back? Next: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis

Re: DS2 SG2 Rules for Heavy Gear from a while back?

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 23:23:04 -0400
Subject: Re: DS2 SG2 Rules for Heavy Gear from a while back?

At 09:55 PM 9/17/00 -0500, Conchart wrote:
>   I remember a while back there was a long set of posts about
>construction and using gears in dirtside and stargrunt, anybody have a
>copy of what was said, compilation, etc?

I think I've still got a copy of that; if we're thinking about the same
set
of posts, it was mostly between me & MWS (Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff)..
just a couple of posts, looking back at it, and it ended without
agreement,
just two theories on how to build Heavy Gears in SG/DS -- mainly DS.

I'll shunt you the posts off-list, or repost if I hear more queries for
'em.

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net

Prev: DS2 SG2 Rules for Heavy Gear from a while back? Next: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis