Prev: Re: Salvo missile escalation Next: Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles...

Re: Salvo missile escalation

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:42:53 +1000
Subject: Re: Salvo missile escalation

G'day guys,

 >Fighters and missiles don't
 >really offer anything in tandem
 >that one or the other of them wouldn't do
 >better with alone.

Actually I really disagree. I get the most effective use out of SMs when
combine them with fighter attacks. Time the launching of the SMs to
coincide with the fighter attack and it works really well. I usually
send
all my SMs the way of the large things and my fighters after the ADFC
ships. If they chose to put the ADFC onto the SMs anyway then they won't

have any ADFC for next time and if they don't the SMs have a fairly
clear
run (assuming I don't roll more 1s than usual).

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Salvo missile escalation Next: Re: DSII: Parachute deployed vehicles...