Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:12:07 EDT
Subject: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

In a message dated 8/31/2000 9:09:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
aebrain@dynamite.com.au writes:

<< I prefer the model of the "Lenin". Look at the description: IIRC it's

literally
 described as "shaped like a bottle of port"... >>

I seem to recall something about it being "Egg-shaped" but that may be a

mis-remembering of some other story. (I know the Battle-ships for the
first
Empire were according to one short story in the "War-World" series :o)

Randy

Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive