Prev: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author Next: Re: [FT] New way of moving ships

RE: Target rich system

From: "Andrew Apter" <andya@s...>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 15:17:28 -0400
Subject: RE: Target rich system

At this point I was mainly trying to get as many Ideas together as I can
before I start narrowing things down.  Also it might allow a forum for
us to
discus Fleet organization. What is a good reinforcement or raiding fleet
and
what is a bad one?
How do use a fleet that has political strings attached?  What limiting
factors can come with an allied fleet. How to you emulate a flaky
commodore?
Can you make good use of forces you only have for short time? I would
also
like to see how different players use or set up there initial resources
and
reinforcements.  It might be interesting to see how one player uses what
another player considers an ideal force.
Andy A