Prev: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author Next: GZGECC (was: [OT] Starship - perhaps a last thought?)

Re: Starship! and FT, from the author

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@A...>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 04:18:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author

I take it that the game plays the same weather you use the "2.5D" rules
or not?

Around here, there is a lot of talk between "vector" and "cinematic"
movement.
Which one you use has an effect on the way FT feels.

Does Starship! have this problem also?	Or does just the "race/tech
creation" effect
things? (beyond the players that is...)

(Oh yes...Welcome to the list!	Sounds like you will fit right in
here!...8-D)

Donald Hosford