Prev: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author Next: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author

[OT] Starship vs FT

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:48:02 -0700
Subject: [OT] Starship vs FT

Groan . . .  the recent posts regarding Starship are exactly what I
hoped
wouldn't happen.  I must apologize to the list for inadvertently
starting this
thread.  It was I who forwarded the lister comments regarding Starship
to a
Flagship representative, who I must say wasn't Brad.  I did this only to
provide
information on how the game had recently been received, with the hopes
that it
would improve their future presentation of the system.	I didn't expect
Brad to
begin a series of posts to the GZG Mailing list attempting to prove the
superiority of Starship to Full Thrust.

Brad - you ought to understand the GZG Mailing List is a community
dedicated, if
not fanatical, to the GZG systems and Full Thrust in particular.  Your
posts and
continued posting on this topic, Starship, equates to 19th century
missionaries
blunderings in Asia.  There are far better forums for such information
on
Starship, the Starship Combat News Group in particular.

Oerjann - you must be commended on stepping to the front to carry the
GZG
banner, you do it so well.  ;)	I hope that you'll let this fade away.

To the rest of the list - again you have my most sincere apologies for
the
obvious breach of net etiquette.  I hope you understand that this
diatribe
wasn't my intention, but much more my horror.

Shamefully, Aron Clark (dedicated GZG enthusiast)

Prev: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author Next: Re: Starship! and FT, from the author