Prev: Re: Alderson Drive Next: Re: [FT] New way of moving ships

Re: [FT] New way of moving ships

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:26:46 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] New way of moving ships

(snipping the explanation)

We've been doing it this way ever since I started.  We usually
use a ruler to help out.  Place the ruler alongside the point on the
side (if a hexside is facing forward), turn ship until FP or FS hexside
lays flat with ruler, rotate ruler to be on the point again, and move
the
ship forward.  This works for 1 point turns.  For two point turns set
the ruler against a base's hexside and rotate figure until next hexside
is flat against the ruler.

Fire arcs are also determined by the hex base.

Glen

Prev: Re: Alderson Drive Next: Re: [FT] New way of moving ships