Prev: Star Wars a la Stargrunt? Next: Starship! and FT, from the author

[OT] FreiKorps

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:54:53 -0700
Subject: [OT] FreiKorps

Brian Burger notes:
> Plus, I need to get some of FreiKorps 15mm not-Aliens aliens.

Anyone know where I can order or find these?

Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> on 09/03/2000 08:28:14 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   "Full Thrust Mailer (E-mail)" <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  Re: Now see what you made me do...

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000, Michael Brown wrote:

> Last weeks discussion of decking materials got me started, I have
nearly
> finished the "Reactor Room" from Aliens for 25mm.  Pictures to follow
(once
> completed).  I'll use it to play Aliens, and at GZG-WCC an FMA
version!

I've been done in too - went out and bought a bunch of sheet styrene to
build modular 15mm corridor/room sections. Likewise, pics when done.
Now,
all we need is the finished version of FMA to play with.

Plus, I need to get some of FreiKorps 15mm not-Aliens aliens.

The Evergreen sheet styrene & styrene shapes are a scratchbuilders dream
-
easy to cut & glue, lots of shapes & patterned sheets...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Star Wars a la Stargrunt? Next: Starship! and FT, from the author