Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Re: [FT] arcs in vector

Re: JUMP

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 16:07:33 EDT
Subject: Re: JUMP

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000 18:41:08 -0400 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>> Shudddder, consider me correctly reprimanded - been there (Some
>times
>> still there - and my wife understands minis somewhat having
>been a
>> FPRG'er.)
>>
>> I like that idea (I take it the sculpture is the mini's -
>they're
>> sculpture! - and the book is a either a resource (historical or
>SF) book
>> or a rule book?)
>
>I somehow have never gotten around to mentioning to them quite
>what size sculpture I'm thinking of.  And the books are, of
>course, reference books--I refer to them when I'm at the gaming
>table, right?

Yes, and YES!

Why upset them?  They are getting their loved one something they really
want...

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Re: [FT] arcs in vector