Prev: Re: Teske Field Next: Re: Teske Field

Re: Fleet Book 2 insignia

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 01:10:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Fleet Book 2 insignia

agoodall@canada.com wrote:

> Umm... I thought the colours on those unit icons WERE the official
> colours. *L*

I think I've been unclear, or I'm missing something.  There are flags
for the NSL, FSE, NAC and ESU, as per the first Fleet Book.  They all
have "official colors" as specificed by Jon.

But the second Fleet Book has flags or emblems for the Kra'Vak, Phalons
and Sa'Vasku.  Those flags/emblems do not appear on any web page, and I
am wondering what the official colors are.

Sorry for the confusion.

Tom

Prev: Re: Teske Field Next: Re: Teske Field