Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Teske Field

Re: [FT] arcs in vector

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:26:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] arcs in vector

Beth said:
> Sounds OK to me, though to be honest I have no familiarity with
NAC ships
> at all - of the published stuff I've played a little NSL and
ESU, but the
> vast majority has been FSE or alien stuff. On the other hand if
I went with
> Laserlight's idea of me pick a fleet then you do a 1-arc
version I wouldn't
> want to pick something you didn't feel comfortable with either
so which
> fleets have you played the most?

NAC, NSL, or ESU--I don't think FSE is feasible.

> Oh and if anybody else is still listening to this thread.... I
need a
> second... any volunteers to come to the aid of a mai... wenc...
lady in
> need? ;)

You left the "h" off "wench"; I can't figure out what the "mai"
is ("maiden"?  No, that can't be right...).  You might qualify as
a damsel, though.

Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Teske Field