Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Re: [FT] arcs in vector

Re: JUMP

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 15:32:59 EDT
Subject: Re: JUMP

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000 14:50:22 -0400 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>> >Not necessarily, just post the price to the list.  I need to
>buy
>> >some mini's anyway.
>> >

>Triphibious Glenn said:
>> You NEED to buy mini's?  Don't we all <grin>?
>
>Well, yes.  Otherwise, for Christmas, my mom will buy me books
>she erroneously thinks I might like, my sister will get me
>another plaid shirt and bland tie, and my wife will get me
>something which is nice but overpriced, like tickets to Phantom
>of the Opera (which I would have enjoyed at $30 for the family,
>but not at $150).  So it's better to tell them "I'm ordering some
>sculpture from a West Coast artist and a book from England--if
>you'd like to chip in, in lieu of a Christmas present..."

Shudddder, consider me correctly reprimanded - been there (Some times
still there - and my wife understands minis somewhat having been a
FPRG'er.)

I like that idea (I take it the sculpture is the mini's - they're
sculpture! - and the book is a either a resource (historical or SF) book
or a rule book?)

Won't work with my wife but maybe with parents...

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Re: [FT] arcs in vector