Prev: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Re: [FT] arcs in vector

Re: JUMP

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 14:50:22 -0400
Subject: Re: JUMP

Triphibious Glenn said:
> You NEED to buy mini's?  Don't we all <grin>?

Well, yes.  Otherwise, for Christmas, my mom will buy me books
she erroneously thinks I might like, my sister will get me
another plaid shirt and bland tie, and my wife will get me
something which is nice but overpriced, like tickets to Phantom
of the Opera (which I would have enjoyed at $30 for the family,
but not at $150).  So it's better to tell them "I'm ordering some
sculpture from a West Coast artist and a book from England--if
you'd like to chip in, in lieu of a Christmas present..."

Prev: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Re: [FT] arcs in vector