Prev: RE: DS 2 and multiple system turret question Next: (fwd) Review of a new wash technique for miniature figures

RE: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 20:50:39 +0200
Subject: RE: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

Allan Goodall wrote:

>One thing, though, how do you handle the SV? I'm guessing you don't. I
>could see the SV having a big advantage in your system. By simply
>assigning at least 9 movement points, each SV ship would get to move
>after all your other ships.

OTOH, if the SV always spend enough thrust to move after all others
they won't have *that* much power left for weapon fire :-7

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: DS 2 and multiple system turret question Next: (fwd) Review of a new wash technique for miniature figures