Prev: Re: DragonFlight 2000 Next: DS 2 and multiple system turret question

Re: DragonFlight 2000

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 23:12:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: DragonFlight 2000

On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> > We've had a few spiral ascents ourselves and that asteroid stuff
does sound
> > fun! Were they mobile asteroids (some centre of mass of the table
they
> > moved around??) or stationary?
>
> We use stationary asteroids. Brian has enough problems maneuvering
> around then as it is. I figure if we had moving ones I'd never
actually
> have to engage in direct fire. Just let him loose ship moving across
the
> table :)

Oh, thank you Jaime, thank you. Gods, half my gaming group is on the
list
now, and they're all slagging me... No more telling lies about what
happens in our games...

Didn't realize you were on the list, Jaime... welcome aboard - I think.
:>

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: DragonFlight 2000 Next: DS 2 and multiple system turret question