Prev: FW: RE: GZG's DS 2 Design question Next: Re: DragonFlight 2000

Re: [FT] FASA Star Trek Minis

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 13:32:14 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] FASA Star Trek Minis

I just bought a job lot of RAFM-manufactured FASA
Star Trek Miniatures.

Items include (Number of Blisters - Number in each Blister - Type):

3 x 1 Klingon L-24 Battleship
1 x 1 Klingon D-18 Destroyer
2 x 1 Klingon K-23 Escort

5 x 2 Gorn MA-12 Cruisers
4 x 1 Regula 1 Base Station

3 x 1 Romulan Gallant Wing
2 x 1 Romulan Bird of Prey
3 x 1 Romulan Whitewind Cruiser
3 x 1 Romulan Nova Battleship
2 x 1 Romulan Graceful Flyer
2 x 1 Romulan Bright One
1 x 1 Romulan Winged Defender

1 x 2 Orion Wanderer Blockade Runner
4 x 3 Orion Lightning Blockade Runner

1 x 1 Federation Loknar
1 x 1 Federation Chandley
3 x 3 Grissom (Research Vessel)

Some are already reserved. If anyone wants any of the above,
e-mail me with your best price. Buyer pays shipping from
Australia (it's costly) and also insurance ($3 US for amounts
up to $60 US).

Reply to mailto:aebrain@dynamite.com.au
References available on request.

BTW If you'[ve already mailed me about this, you get
priority. And if you're in Australia, you also get priority.

Yes Beth, this means you - what did you want again?

Prev: FW: RE: GZG's DS 2 Design question Next: Re: DragonFlight 2000