Prev: Asteroids Next: RE: B5 Wars (was:(EFSB) wanted:pdf file of ship control sheets)

(EFSB) wanted:pdf file of ship control sheets

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:43:44 -0700
Subject: (EFSB) wanted:pdf file of ship control sheets

 I managed to loose an entire hard drive. On that drive was the PDF file
from The Babylon Project, Earth Force Source Book, that contained the
ship
control sheets. Can someone send me a copy of this file ASAP. I need it
for
a gaming con tomorrow. The Publishers web site is long gone. (it is, in
fact
an adult site now). As this file was published on the web for the use of
game owners, and I do in fact own a few copies of the book, I don't feel
it
would violate any copy rights to send me this file. Thank you in advance
for
help with this.

Scott B. Jaqua

Prev: Asteroids Next: RE: B5 Wars (was:(EFSB) wanted:pdf file of ship control sheets)