Prev: Re: EW Activation Next: Re: Arcs in vector

RE: EW Activation

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:48:13 -0400
Subject: RE: EW Activation

This one I can answer (as I just read it on p. 52).
"During its activation, an EW unit may elect to have its equipment
either
ACTIVE or INACTIVE; if the systems are placed on 'active', then the unit
gets three EW markers...These three markers represent the three attempts
at
EW tasks that the unit can now make between then and its next
activation."
You activate the unit to get chits not to use the chits. Once the chits
are
used, you have to wait unit the unit is activated (and the EW action
taken
if it is an action) before you get the EW chits back.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----