Prev: EW Activation Next: Re: [FT] vector point balance

RE: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:30:21 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

> I tried 'pizza spiders' first as a quick and delicious way to
> obtain stands
> for the ships.
> only the delicious part worked,  the 'pizza spider' (at least in
> my area) are
> not
> sturdy enough to hold the wieght of a battleship from this miniature
line.

There are several types of pizza spiders so you have to make the rounds
of
pizza deliverers.  I've gotten at least 5 different types locally.  Not
all
places used them but I have yet to get the same type from more than one.
The size ranges I have seen go from a bit under 2" to over 3".

Pizza spiders can work for larger ships like the Starfleet Wars Terran
Victory class Super Galactic Dreadnought I have, you just have to use
the
larger pizza spiders.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: EW Activation Next: Re: [FT] vector point balance