Prev: Re: [OT] [gzg hist] UN Covert Ops Next: Re: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions fromanew Full Thrust player

Re: Best selling FT ships? (was Re: Defense of supposed gender bashing)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:57:13 +0100
Subject: Re: Best selling FT ships? (was Re: Defense of supposed gender bashing)

>'Lo folks,
>
>Beth Fulton wrote:
>>  >Somebody complemented Beth?
>>  >Geeze, that must have been an accident.
>>
>> Oh I love you too Jerry!
>
>Just wait till I get warmed up.  (8-)
>
>>  >(So, Beth, when are you guys coming to GZG-ECC?  (8-) )
>>
>> a) Why???? (She ask suspiciously)
>
>I want to see FT Showdown in real life, damnit.  And now that I have my
>UNSC ships, I can throw my UN squadron into the fray.	(8-)  (The scary
>thing is that the only fleet I don't have enough ships in to do the
>Showdown
>is FSE -- I have enough NAC, NSL, and ESU ships to take care of the
rest.
>Heck, I've got enough NAC/NSL ships to form a couple of heavy
>battlegroups.)
>
>Which brings up a variation question that I don't think I've seen -- I
know
>people have asked what their favourite fleet is, I'm wondering if KR
and JT
>can let us know what ships are their best sellers.  (If it isn't top
secret
>hush-hush stuff...)

Not at all...
Here in the UK, the top sellers are probably roughly equal between NAC
and
NSL, with ESU and FSE a bit behind them, but the UNSC are catching up
fast
(given that they've only been out a much shorter time).
OU and IF slower due to limited ships available (yes, we DO intend to do
some more at some point!)

For the aliens, the KV are definitely the top seller, then SV, Phalons
slow
but gradually accelerating.
Not sure what KR's sales are like fleet by fleet, since I only get to
see
overall sales figures from him - KR??

Jon (GZG)