Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: Re: [DS] Force Organizations

Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: Earnotch@a...
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:59:33 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

In a message dated 8/29/00 8:13:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
bthom37@eagle.cc.ukans.edu writes:

<< 3) Has anyone had any luck basing Superior minis on flight stands?
Some of
 them would seem well-nigh impossible (Galactic Dreadnought-sized), but
the
 destroyers and destroyer leaders seem possible.
 (http://www.stellargames.com/sfwars-prices.htm) >>

I have Terran Fereration ships and I used an 'X' shaped squadron
mounting
base
from Star Blazers Fleet Battle system. I attached this piece across the
recessed
portion of the lower hull.  I then mounted the whole thing to a flight
stand.

Hope this helps.
Matt

Prev: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive Next: Re: [DS] Force Organizations