Prev: Re: [SG2] [FMA] [Am I the last one to use tags?] Comms Quality Next: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

[DS] Force Organizations

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:08:31 -0700
Subject: [DS] Force Organizations

>From time to time I see posts regarding what the average point cost per
side
should be in DS.  Referring to pg. 7 of the rule book we find St. Jon's
opinion
of an average DS battle group.	Using this frame of reference I designed
each of
these elements in the most average of terms, and arrived at a total of
roughly
5500 points.  So that's the average point value per side I'll be using
in my DS
games.

Why am I bothering telling you this?  Well I also wanted to let you know
I'm
going to take a stab at an Excel workbook for designing DS vehicles.
Since we
have them for FT, why not DS?  I'll let you know if I have any success.

Prev: Re: [SG2] [FMA] [Am I the last one to use tags?] Comms Quality Next: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive