Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player Next: RE: Mishaps in space

Mishaps in space

From: Pat Shepard <pjs7f1@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:32:32 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Mishaps in space

I get the list in digest form, so its hard to reply (but much easier to
manage in my mailbox) - but I wanted to comment quickly on the comment
that mishaps in space won't be any less messy than what happened to the
Kursk.	I disagree - a slow leak in space won't threaten hull integrity
nearly as much as in a sub and rescue efforts in space will never
(except
in odd areas - nebulas, etc) be hampered by ill weather and foul
currents.

Pat

Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player Next: RE: Mishaps in space