Prev: Re: Shuttles and ship's small craft Next: Re: [OT} Alderson Drive

Gateway Gaming Convention and a Full Thrust Tourney, Coming Soon!

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:43:41 -0700
Subject: Gateway Gaming Convention and a Full Thrust Tourney, Coming Soon!

    Once again, there will be a Full Thrust Tournament held at the
Gateway
Gaming Convention, Sept 1st-4th. Gateway will be held at the Los Angeles
Airport Westin Hotel at 5400 W. Century Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90045.
For
complete convention details please see Stratgicons web site at
http://www.strategicon.net/  The tournament will be held on Sunday
September
3rd in the miniatures room at 9:00am. For complete listing of miniatures
room events please see http://www.strategicon.net/miniatures.htm.
Players
may bring up to two 1500 point fleets based on the ships seen in the
Fleet
Book Volumes 1 and 2. Based on conversations on this forum, the Sa Vasku
will not be allowed in this tournament. Complete rules are posted on my
web
site, at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/1520/Gateway.htm .
    A special thank you goes out to Mr. Kieran "KR" Rohan, of Geo-Hex,
http://www.geohex.com, for providing prizes and supplies for this event.
Thanks also go to Mr. David Dunn, of DLD Productions,
http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/, for adding one of his kits to the
prize
list.
    In addition to the Full Thrust tournament, I will be running a
B5/EFSB
game in the afternoon on Saturday. And if you are in the mood for
something
silly, my wife will be running a Clay-O-Rama (or Claydonia) game
Saturday
evening.

Scott B. Jaqua

Prev: Re: Shuttles and ship's small craft Next: Re: [OT} Alderson Drive