Prev: Re: Shuttles and ship's small craft Next: Re: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions froma new Full Thrust player

INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:49:21 -0500
Subject: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

***
It was also fun to find that the INSS MacArthur was based on a model
kit -- and I had the kit! Shame it got left behind when I moved to the
UK.

Phil, who made a couple of "Imperial" starships not unlike the Mac from
bits of ESU and NAC ships put together.
***

Given your mention of ESU and NAC bits, would this be the one?
http://greenmodels.com/images/amt-954-galactic.jpg
Please note that John Green doesn't have the ship, just a piccie and a
waiting list. ;->=

I had one LONG ago, and still have pieces of the later GitD 'Ghost'
ship.

If it's not the same ship, still worth a look, methinks.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler